CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

After two delicious meals, I guess I can wait a month to have another holiday feast. Thursday we went to my Aunt's house. My cousin has a little girl who is just about 5 months older thank our girls. They were all best friends and played really well together. Cameryn got to conquer her fears of the steps since that is where they spent most of the time playing. Of course, either Jeff or I were there right by..just in case. Each time she took a step down, she would repeat "step". Cute.

Tonight we went to Jeff's mom's house where they got to play with their cousin Isabel. They had a great time and Cameryn really enjoyed some Tofurky. It is vegetarian turkey as my brother in law and his family are vegetarians. I had a bite and it was not bad.

On another note, the insurance company of the person who hit me finally got back to us taking responsibility for the accident. I went to pick the police report up on Wednesday and had been wondering why it was taking so long for them to get the ball rolling. It turns out the guy who hit me lied to the police officer saying that I hit him! Well, the police officer must have seen through his lies and faulted him. Whew, what a relief!

We got the new car seats the other day and the girls enjoyed playing in the box. I am impressed with Britax! They made the necessary changes in the newest Boulevard model called the Boulevard CS. The belt has an audible click when it is tight enough, eliminating the possibility of it being too loose. Also, you can actually hear the buckle click (the 2007 model did not) And allows for more crotch room, so it can grow with them. Of course we got the pretty pink Lauren print since they will have this until they are age 6 or 65 pounds.



1 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like a good time. Sounds like your new car seats are nice. I didn't realize you had to replace them in minor wrecks, I thought it was only high impact wrecks. So did you have to throw the other ones away or what?