CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pics

Hi all, I am writing one handed here, waiting for the results of my hand x-ray. I was chasing the girls and ran into Maddison's crib in a funky way. Anyway, here are some pics. First one is the girls actually laying on cousin Trey's Christmas gift...a giant super soft puppy. My mistake of bringing it in while they were awake.Whoops! Next one is Maddison some how climbed into the hamper, and so followed Cameryn. Then Jeff reading to his girls. A couple days ago my God-Mother passed away from lung disease. She was my mom's best friend and so we were pretty close too:( Word to the wise....DON'T SMOKE! Today is Jeff's brother...Jason's Birthday and also my friend Tammy's birthday. So Happy Birthday!!!











3 comments:

The Garver Family said...

Ry would love that dog too! It looks like your girls have soo much fun together. I hope you arm is okay! Miss ya, Chel

Jenny said...

How is your hand? Mallie has that same Carter's outfit in the first picture. Still want another play date.

Kristy said...

adorable pictures! doesn't look like that giant super soft puppy will be leaving your house lol, they seem to love it! I hope you didn't hurt yourself too bad, watch out for those cribs!! They can be evil ;) Im sorry to hear about your god mother.