CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy December!


Images of A Christmas Story pop into my head as I see this one^












Happy December everyone! Gosh, I can't believe how FAST this year has flown by. Looking at last year's Christmas pictures of the girls really gets me teary eyed. They are growing up so fast! They are now 20 months old and 4 months away from being TWO!!!! Well, Cameryn got her first taste of CAT FOOD, yes cat food! With team work, they got the cat food down and Cameryn had a whole fist full and stuck it in her mouth. She was getting ready to stick the next fist full from her other hand, when I realized she was not eating Cheerios. YUCK!!! I asked her to spit it out and she shook her head no at me. Oh- it made me sick to my stomach to watch her chew it up and swallow. Here are some pictures from our first snow of the season this past Sunday. It took longer to bundle them up then it did for them to stay out and enjoy it.
Oh-by the way...Cameryn loves to eat snow too! haha!


























How they love their Dora! Dora has baby brother and sister twins! But, you can't see that Dora is carrying them around in a sling carrier. Now, was this not fate or what????












3 comments:

The Garver Family said...

I love how they are all bundled up in their hats and coats. Too cute. I can't believe you have more snow that I do in MI! ha
We need to get together over Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

They look so cute and grown up! Our babies are getting too old. Chel said something about all of us getting together for Christmas. What are your plans for the holidays?

Angie said...

I feel your pain about the cat food! Our Mary-Grace has gotten in to the puppy food since we got our new lil puppies and it just makes me cringe! YUCK! DH thought she had Cocoa Puffs!!! Then he realized it and she cried when we took it away!! LOL

The pictures are so cute. I love the pictures of them playing outside. I miss our twin boys running around. They are still quite the busy beavers and they are almost 8.

Hugs and Pugs,
Angie