CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spending time with MeMa and hanging out at home






Cameryn is just so cute to watch. She has a smile for everyone and laughs so much it makes my heart sing! It feels so good to know that she is a happy spirit. Maddison has been extra needy that past couple months and wants me to hold her constantly. Not that I mind holding her, but I am feeling rather guilty that Cameryn and I are not getting to spend extra time together. Cameryn refuses to let me hold her while holding Maddison and does not want to share me. I understand though. I would want my mom's full and undivided attention too. They are saying some new words now like, "grandma...gamma," "trash," "daddy," (used to be dada) "sis or sissy" "yes," "nana" for banana, "bye bye Poop (as we flush their#2's from their cloth diapers), "thank you" (which sounds more like either the the or thinyou) and some more that I can't think of right now. Cameryn is also signing a lot and Maddison some too. Signs such as, more, please, thank you, drink, milk, and help. They also enjoy playing with and reading about animals. They especially like making the sounds, especially for cow, cat, donkey, sheep,bull, and duck. Maddison has a good throwing arm when she is throwing a ball and you know Jeff is loving every second of that! Cameryn still loves to kick the ball. Right now, their favorite activity is to spin in circles and then try to walk. Either they will be great ballerinas or they will like the wine a little too much. (just kidding). So there you have it...my brags and updates. This coming Wednesday they are going to get their Halloween pictures done, so I will post when we have those.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

you are blessed with two very smart, sweet and very beautiful little girls :) adorable pictures as always! Glad to hear all is going well!!

Jenny said...

Maddison sounds like she is getting some teeth too. I hope she gets less clingy for you. Good for them talking more. I think our girls could have some great conversations!!!