CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

One Reason....Cure Autism

We walked for ONE reason...












..............................................................TO CURE AUTISM!!!
Today we rallied together as a large community to find a cure for Autism and to raise awareness. 1 beautiful child out of 150 will be diagnosed with Autism. We have to do something now to stop and prevent this most challenging neurological disorder and understand how to tap in to these beautiful yet tangled minds. This is something that I feel very passionate about. We (as in Jeff, grandma, twins, and myself) were supposed to walk with Giant Steps (the school I used to work at before I had my precious twins) but in the big crowd we kind of got separated. It was a large crowd, although I have seen more in years past. Beautiful weather was on our side! Here are some pics from today's event. Also, to learn more about Autism visit http://www.autismspeaks.org/ and also http://www.talkaboutcuringautism.org/



































1 comments:

Kristy said...

adorable pictures!!! Im glad it was a beautiful day for such an amazing cause.