CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

She is my Heart!
















Just a cute short story I'd like to share with you. Yesterday it was getting close to nap time. They are only allowed to have "binkies" during nap and bedtime. Maddison had found one laying around and put one in her mouth and Cameryn told me she wanted one with her whining and pointing. Just then, Maddison dropped hers and Cameryn picked it up...and instead of taking it when she wanted one.....she gave it back to Maddison. I just have the sweetest daughter EVER! She's a special soul! Will be sharing Halloween/Fall pictures soon when I have the ones I am sending out mailed. On with the pictures from this week so far. I also sold my twins carrier I had a long time ago and bought a custom Mai Tei carrier. It is soo pretty. One side is red brocade and the other side is pink butterflies with canvas straps. I think this is the last one...I hope! Tomorrow I see the sleep psychologist for my hypnotherapy session. I am hopeful and open!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love those outfits!!! That is very sweet of her. Can't wait to see the new pictures. We won't have any new ones done until Thanksgiving.

Kristy said...

They are such adorable not to mention very beautiful little girls!! Such sweet hearts :) I love their little gap outfits! too cute!