CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Twins are 17 months old today

Cameryn and I after taking a walk in the Moby Wrap. I love the snuggles!!


Last week, I was craving White Castles so Jeff went and got some for us. The girls had their first White Castle burger and they LOVED it! They are definately my children. (hee hee) So, we got this cute twin moment shot also with only their right's legs on the table. Then, Grandma Kutscher turned 90, so we got to celebrate with lots of family. Here are some silly shots with Uncle Jason and Cameryn.


The girls are 17 months today and wow are they "into" being naughty! They purposefully do things they are not supposed to do (testing the limits) and look at me while they flaunt their actions and then they laugh hysterically when I say No or Don't touch that. I keep telling myself it's a phase and they will grow out of it...but the truth is they will always try to test the limits, so I have to always try and remain consistant.





2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pictures.

Kristy said...

adorable pictures! they are such little cutie pies! haha as irritating them testing the limits is, Im sure it is an adorable sight with the two of them getting into trouble giggling up a storm..that is when it makes getting mad hard.