CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Super Mama!!



The girls and I went for a walk today up to Walgreens to get some bacon for breakfast. I put Maddison in back with the Action Baby Carrier and Cameryn in front in the Moby Wrap. They were quite content until we were almost home and Maddison wanted the water bottle that she kept dropping. My Action Baby Carrier just arrived and was an anniversary present::hearts:: We love it so far!


Last night Maddison and I went over to Michelle and Jackson's for a playdate. Cameryn had Strep this week and I didn't want to expose anyone to it even though she's been on antibiotics. We made a recipe from Jessica Seinfeld's Deceptivively Delelicious...it was the chicken cigars? It is chicken tequitos with puree squash and puree carrots and cream cheese. I thought it was pretty good actually. Maddison and Jackson are both pickey eaters and only had a few bites. I think if I would have left it unwrapped Maddison might have eaten more of it. Maddison warmed up about 20 minutes before we left. She's just very shy lately and wasn't so sure of Jackson's hugs. He is only 3 months older but he is definately way taller and bigger than her. Jackson is smart and full of personality!

We had a nice time cooking and catching up!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

adorable!!!

The Garver Family said...

Looks like you are getting some nice workouts.
I was just telling Jared I wish I could have seen this past weekend. We were in Hannibal and Columbia though. We only stopped in St. Louis for dinner to see his parents! We will get together next time!

mommy2carston said...

I soooo hate to tell you this and even hate hearing it myself but there was a recall on the ABC. You might want to check it out and make sure the one you got wasnt effected by the recall.

Now I need help with carriers. I have a jelly bean pouch sling that I like and I need to get DH a pouch sling too, he wants one so bad (soooo cute!) but I also want a few others, NOT ring slings.. can't get those things to work right. Any suggestions?