CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Major Poop Disaster....LOOK if you DARE!

Yesterday evening we had a MAJOR poop disaster. Cameryn had either taken her diaper off during her nap or it fell off. There was Poop EVERYWHERE!!!! The pictures really don't do it justice. Poop in her hair on her face, stuck on to her hands under her finger nails, all over her dress, stuck to the bottoms of her feet, all over the crib and sheets. She was crying because she didnt like having the horrid smelling poo all over her! I gave her two baths. After she was clean she was laughing and saying "poop.'' Yeah, very funny!!! I took pictures to show Jeff what had happened and to blackmail her when she is wants to date boys. I'll flash these pictures to her "want to be" boyfriend. I think it will send them away quickly. Thank God that Maddison was very patient and stayed in her crib while I did major cleanup! Thought I'd share this with you. If you are a parent...I'm sure you have your own pooh stories!



6 comments:

The Garver Family said...

What a stinky mess!

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

lmao!!! I know I already commented on your yahoo but the pictures are heartbreaking! her little poopy foot and tears in her eyes. priceless!

mommy2carston said...

Poor baby!!! I had a little girl I babysat do that and she was so upset and gagging everywhere. It is heartbreaking but I would have broke out the camera too... lol! Those memories are priceless just like Kristy said!

Still not fun and super gross!!!

Jenny said...

That is gross. We dont have any poop stories and I hope we wont. Poor thing, she looks so sad. School starts tomorrow. I am so dreading it!

Angie said...

Oh My! I had to just laugh! That looks like something that would happen with my kids!!! I feel for you having to clean up the mess. LOL

The girls are adorable! We have twins that are boys and they are 7 1/2. They are still into everything. Ours are identical and so comical! They have been since they were little and still are. They're very special as are our other children.

I loved the pictures that you posted of them. Very precious little cuties.

Angie