CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The official Switch

We have officially switched over to cloth diapers using BumGenius 3.0 One size diapers. My sister in law is giving me some Fuzzi Bunz to use too! Cameryn has been getting awful diaper rashes and we are looking to save money in the long run. We will save from now until they are potty trained about $1800 AND since they are one size diapers they have snaps that adjust from size small to medium to large. Even though this requires special laundering, I think it will be worth it. The next baby we have will essentially be free to diaper. Not to mention better for the environment! Anyways, I'm excited and hopeful.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

You are one brave soul. Good luck and let us know how it goes. As far as meeting, Barry will prob. not be able to come, so it will just be Mallie and I, but Jeff is still more than welcome to come.