CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My girls are Climbers!

After returning from the restroom, this is what I found! They love to climb everything. Cameryn Grace is going around meowing like our cat (Ronnie, she is back) She stays mostly in the basement because of allergies and she's old and unsure of the babies. Also, I have been searching and searching for a place that offers the MMR vaccine as separate doses. I am excited to have found an office who does offer them separated. Our pediatrician says they are find with them getting vaccinations elsewhere. They will get it in September when they are 18 months and will go back every 4 weeks until the series is completed. I feel a little better about this idea than all 3 in one day.


Look at all this curly hair. Cameryn is waiting for the kitty to say hello.

Maddison
Maddison

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I know we keep saying it, but our girls need to get together. Mallie would fit right in. Everytime I see one of your posts it always reminds me of Mal. They are so much alike. Maybe has something to do with only being a few hours apart. Jen

The Garver Family said...

How cute!