CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Funny Story To Share

I have a funny story to share with all of you. Last night, Jeff and I ate Dairy Queen for dinner. Maddison had been "eyeing" Jeff's big Coke. They are not allowed to have soda...you know me! About 15 minutes after we were done eating, Jeff and I were in the living room discussing plans for tonight...(it's our 8 YEAR anniversary ;) ). We decide it's too quiet and Jeff goes in the kitchen to investigate. ... Maddison is on the kitchen table and Cameryn is standing on the kitchen chair taking turns drinking the COKE!!! Maddison looks up ..surprised yet guilty and continues to hurry to take another drink before Jeff takes it away. It was TOO funny! Too bad we didn't get a photo of it! But here are a few from today wearing their POOP DECK rompers that Grandma got while she was on vacation.







2 comments:

Jenny said...

My kids always go after my drinks also. There is never a drink just for me anymore. Looks like you all have had a great week. The girls look cute. Happy Anniversary.

Kristy said...

hehehe too adorable!!!