CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Magic House








Today we had a fun trip to the Magic House. The girls had loads of fun, as you can see. Today the girls are 14 months old. I can't believe how fast it goes. I am really trying to enjoy each minute and live in the present moment. Because in 5 or 10 years ago, I won't say..."Darn, I missed that tv show that one day or why didn't I fold the laundry right away that one Tuesday afternoon. But, I could say "I wished I would have read Cameryn's favorite book to her while she lay in my arms." Or," I wished I listened and watched their faces while the girls laughed with each other. It's moments like that, that I will remember years from on, not tv shows or what have you.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like they had a great time. You are so lucky to have all of those options up there. I cant beleive how big our girls are getting. Mallie is already so independent. Any big plans for the summer? Jen

Kristy said...

they are simply darling! they look like they had such a blast!!!!!