CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Pictures


repeat picture couldnt rotate it.
Cameryn helping Mommy fold the laundry...my girls are such good helpers!


Top Jeff and Cameryn playing their pillow game, below me and Maddison snuggling when we were both sick.

I have not written in a while due to Jeff's dad passing away last week. He was in a lot of pain and I know he is in a much better place now, but it is still hard to lose someone you love.


I just wanted to share some pictures that we have taken over the past 2 weeks. I asked Maddison to give her sissy a kiss, and she walked over to Cameryn and they gave each other a kiss...it was too cute. It melted my heart.


3 comments:

The Garver Family said...

I am soooo sorry for your loss.I had no idea.
The girls are soo sweet, especially them kissing each other. That is priceless!!!!

Jenny said...

I am so sorry to hear about Jeff's dad. Hope all of you are okay and feeling better. Your girls are so sweet. They really love each other!! Jen

Kristy said...

Im really sorry about the passing of your father in law. He is in a wonderful place pain free and in time you will see him again. I love the pictures! Your girls are so beautiful and they are getting so big :) adorable!