CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

A Great Start to Summer


Maddison top Grants Farm

M-Lft C-Rght
Maddison


Cameryn Grace


We are having a fantastic start of summertime fun. Trips to the zoo, The Magic House, Gran'ts Farm and playdates with friends have made for busy yet funfilled days. Life is so different from last year at this time. No longer dealing with acid reflux and projectile vomit, Yay! I am truely exhausted after each day. We are all having a fantastic time! Enjoy the pictures. I love this twin moment, where they have their one leg together in the air.




3 comments:

The Garver Family said...

It looks like they had a great time. They are lucky to have a wonderful mother that takes them to do all these fun activities. I hope that you all are doing well. Miss ya.

Kristy said...

sounds like such a wonderful summer! they are such beautiful little girls!!! I can't wait to do fun activities with my little mircale!

Jenny said...

Seems like you are always going somewhere. So jealous. I get out of school Friday, so I hope we get to do more things. I love the last picture. It is so sweet.