CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Milestones for Cameryn

Well, I am just so ecstatic about Cameryn's new bathroom skills. Sunday Cameryn went pee pee in the potty! I had left their diapers off because they were getting a rash. I had to go and of course my little duckling followed me. They sat on their potties, so I gave them one m&m. I told them if they wanted more they would have to go pee pee. 5 seconds later my candy loving Cameryn was going potty. Yay! Of course, Maddison was jealous and wanted more m&m's but I stood strong and told her when she goes pee-pee she will get more too. Then today, the diapers were off again. Cameryn had the poop face, so I told her to hurry and go sit on the potty. She ran in there but wanted to stand, so I sat her down and she POOPED in the potty. I was so happy I gave her 5 m&m's. We took a picture (haha I wont share that with you though) and called Jeff to tell him the good news. I guess my no potty pressure but with positive encouragement has worked..at least for Cameryn so far.

I got my hair cut/colored/hightlighted! I needed a change :)

This was not planned. I thought it was cute though!


Maddison