CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 3, 2009

The Month Of June and a third bloom!


Well, I sincerely apologize for my absence on blogger. Things have been busy and I haven't much time to write or post pics. I have learned this month that we will be expecting a third child. YAY! There is only one this time confirmed by an ultra sound. I am just about 8 weeks along and my official due date is February 13, 2010. We are so excited and thrilled. It happened all-natur-elle! I did not have to seek fertility treatments this time which was fabulous! I did do some natural things such as guided imagery and meditation, acupuncture (which was done after the fact but could be credited to helping with implantation). I am so excited that this pregnancy will be different and the labor and delivery will be different. I have found an OB who will deliver via waterbirth with no medication. I plan to have the help with a doula (which I had last time and was very helpful) I have lots of rules of things I wish to do and do not want to be done. I will get into them on later blogs. I plan to labor mostly at home and then go to the hospital later. I am reading lots of good books that are helping me prepare for an unmedicated natural birth and will be attending some kind of bradley method or hypnobirthing/hynobabies classes. We are also planning to do the baby's room in a Dr. Seuss theme. This will be great since Jeff and I are planning on waiting until the birth to find out what we are having. I do have some feeling it's a boy though. We shall see! I am ready for the morning sickness (rather evening sickness) to be gone. It came sooner than with the girls. I am hoping it will be gone in a few weeks. More to come. Enjoy the pics and have a safe and happy 4th of July!
Cousin Isabel and the girls jumping

Aunt Irene and the girls


Cameryn's first hair cut (her bangs)



at the zoo

Fun at the zoo



2 comments:

The Garver Family said...

Congrats!

Kristy said...

adorable pictures! the girls are growing up quite fast!!!! I am SO happy for you all! Congrats on the new little bundle of joy!!! The girls are going to make such wonderful big sisters..I can already picture them mother henning! :)