CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

2 year Portraits and skin cancer update

Just a quick update to let you all know that I got my results back from my oncologist and he said that the lymph node biopsy came back great! It doesn't appear to have spread. He said that I will have to deal with this for the rest of my life and to expect many more. So, I am supposed to see my oncologist every 6 months and my dermatologist every 3 months. Yay! I am so relieved! My mom is doing terrific. She is in the middle of her 3rd chemo cycle and starts radiation on Monday and is still smoke free! Before I had surgery on Tuesday, I had the girls 2 year portraits taken by a recommended photographer. I knew it would be about a month before I could bend and lift so I had to get them done early. It was an extremely windy day that day winds gusting up to 20 mph, but besides wind blown hair, they turned out good.
To see them click here: www.foreverfotobyshannon.com click on portfolio and then click on Maddison and Cameryn. See the girls 2nd bday pictures below, they went to Pump It Up. It's an inflatable jumping place. All the kids had a blast! Next year is definitely going to be something low key. They got enough presents to last until Christmas. They are having lots of fun with all of them.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

oh such wonderful news! I am so glad to hear all is well and you are doing great! I love their pictures, adorable!