CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Does getting old mean getting glasses?

Well, Jeff has been bugging me to go get my eyes checked out since I complain about not being able to see the street signs and such. I guess getting older means your eyesight starts to go. I am pretty amazed though at how well I can see now. I can see clearer, brighter, and the colors are more rich. Although I am not sold on these glasses, they do the job. They don't have much of a selection for people who have small faces. I wanted something with a little flair and fashion, so I liked the sides.

On another note, Maddison got an eeg last week and is scheduled for an MRI on her brain this Wednesday. She does breath holding and passes out but it has turned into what looks like convulsions now and is really tired for at least an hour afterwards. We shall wait and see. I am worried about her going under anestesia. She is so young and little. The neurologist said they can't do it without because she would have to stay still for 20 minutes and at under 2 that's just not going to happen. Prayers are weclome, please. :)
Excuse the do...this was a self portrait at the end of the day.




4 comments:

The Garver Family said...

Like the glasses! Hope all goes well with the MRI, please let me know how it goes.

Kristy said...

You look wonderful :) It is amazing how you think you can see then you are given glasses and you can really see!! Prayers for the upcoming mri.

Shauna said...

We'll definately keep the prayers going your way! The glasses look good! And I'll send some luck with getting the girls to sleep through the night. We got our girls a new CD player for Christmas and it plays Veggietales Lullabies and they LOVE it! Not a peep out of the little sistas! Good Luck!

Jenny said...

They look good! Good luck with all the testing. Keep us posted.